Welcome to the website of the European Society of Veterinary Clinical Ethology
What is ESVCE ?
ESVCE is a non-profit making organisation which aims to promote and support scientific progress in veterinary behaviour medicine and comparative clinical ethology.
ESVCE Mission Statement
- Encourages and aims to facilitate co-ordination of research and other contributions to knowledge related to diagnosis, therapy, prevention, and control of behaviour problems in animals.
- Supports the formation of a specialised organisation for veterinary clinical ethology (European College).
- Aims to further education in veterinary clinical ethology (training within veterinary institutions, requirements for post-graduate studies).
- Encourages communication and co-operation with other behaviour orientated associations (animal behaviour and psychology / psychiatry).
- Publishes a newsletter, providing information for full and associate members.
- Offers an e-mail chat-list to discuss clinical cases and scientific questions.
President Barbara Schöning
Vice-President Goncalo da Graca Pereira
Secretary Christine Halsberghe
Treasurer Anneli Muser Leyvraz
Membership Secretary Emmanuel Gaultier
Communications Officer Kendal Shepherd
You find us on facebook